When you are not in need to continue using your Hotmail account, you can delete it instantly. This is a great move as you don’t want your recipient to keep sending messages to you and you are going to miss them. In order to delete a Hotmail account of iPhone users have two different methods. First is to delete the account using the Mail app of your iPhone device and another is to get it deleted using the web browser.
We have the quick guide for all Hotmail users, who want to get their Hotmail account deleted using their Phone. They can choose from any of these methods; this depends upon the comfort of the users. When you find that your account is of no use; you can opt any of these methods and get rid of with it.
Method 1 – How to delete a Hotmail account on iPhone?
- First of all start from home screen, then tap on the Settings tab on your iPhone device
- Now, go to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option
- Here, from this option, you will find your Hotmail account listed under Accounts section
- Here, from the bottom part of the screen, you can see the tab as Delete Account button
- Finally, you have to confirm it by tapping on Delete from my iPhone option
If you are comfortable with web browser then, you should use this method. It is easy to use and very comfortable for all user groups. In fact, this guide is easy and it lets you get the account delete with few steps. You can go to any web browser and follow these steps and delete the account.
Method 2 – How to delete a Hotmail account on iPhone?
- Your first step is to go to Hotmail account login page
- And then, Enter your email ID and password and press login
- Here, from settings, you need to switch to Account Settings option
- Then, click on the Close account option show down below on page
- This may ask you to make sure, you just need to follow the steps by clicking on Next button
- And then, click on Make account for closure and press OK button
- You will be redirected to final submission, if you are sure then click on Done option to confirm
You can also get help from Hotmail customer service tech support helpdesk to quickly fix your Hotmail technical issues.