Microsoft Hotmail offers numerous advantageous features to the users to help them carry out email-related issues effectively and effortlessly. A Hotmail account comes with all the essential features which are necessary to make the users’ emailing experience fast and uninterrupted.
If you wish to have a Hotmail account for carrying out your personal or professional purposes, you can follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
Guide to Create a Hotmail Account
- Open a supported web browser on your computer and go to the Microsoft sign-in
- When you are on the Microsoft Sign-in page, you will need to click on the “Create one!” link located below the field where you are prompted to enter the username. This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, there will be three options provided to you to create a username for your Hotmail account. The options would be like these:
- Use an existing email address
- Use a Phone Number Instead
- Get a new email address
- If you don’t have an existing email address, you can go for the second option “Use a Phone Number Instead”. However, if you don’t want to create your username using the phone number, you can create a new Hotmail email address by selecting the “Get a new email address” option.
- To create a Hotmail account, it is suggested to select the “Get a new email address” option. This will prompt you to enter your desired username and select extension you want to use for your Hotmail account. By default, the extension would be displayed as Outlook.com. You can change it to Hotmail by clicking on it and selecting Hotmail from the option.
- After entering the desired username and selecting the email extension, you will need to click on the Next button which takes you to the next screen where you will be prompted to enter the password for your new Hotmail account. After entering the password, you will need to click on the Next button.
- On the next screen, you will need to type the characters in the provided field by seeing them in the prompted field. Then, simply click on the Next This way your Hotmail account will be created and you will be taken to the Settings page of your Hotmail account.
- On the settings page, you will find the different options to provided additional details for your newly created Hotmail account.
- Provide the information for the necessary information to make your account recognizable by others easily.
- Moreover, you can also enable security options available on the settings page to enhance the security of your Hotmail account.
So, these are the step-by-step instructions which will help you in creating a Hotmail account easily. if you are having an issue with Hotmail account so you can contact Hotmail customer service number to fix Hotmail account.