Then the moment you tried to open your Yahoo mail account, but suddenly got this error; don’t know what to do now.
Yahoo mail is really an amazing email service to use for email communication. You not only send and receive emails with Yahoo mail, but you can use it for your personal schedule organizer, a chat messenger and search engine too.
Yahoo surprises its users with new and innovative features. In fact, Yahoo mail is a synonym for emails. Although Yahoo mail is one of the safe and secure email services yet, it gives error sometimes. Sometimes due to some technical failure or security reasons, you will get some temporary errors.
Some common problems can cause temporary errors and it would come as “Temporary error 19” or “Error 999.” When you get this error, you need to understand that your Yahoo mail account is locked temporarily for access. Usually, such errors fix themselves within 30 minutes. You don’t need to be worried anymore, instead wait for a while. You should avoid attempting your account; this will lock your account for longer. Yet, we have a solution for you to get it fixed, but before that, you need to understand the reasons for such errors.
Reasons, why Temporary error 19 or Error 999 occurs
- If you are sharing common internet connection with other users
- If there is some spyware and/or viruses attack on your computer
- When there is some unusually high activity/traffic from your computer, mobile device, or IP address to some specific Yahoo pages
- This could be possible when you are using a third-party software program/application to access Yahoo mail
- The cookies are disabled on browser or browser is unable to accept cookies from Yahoo
You know the possible cause of temporary error; now in order to fix this issue, you should try these tips. You should wait if possible else try them.
- First thing, turn on your internet browser to accept cookies, this will allow Yahoo to sign in to your account
- You can fix this issue instantly, just access your Yahoo mail account from some other computer or internet connect
- You can change browser which is supported and compatible with all features of Yahoo mail
- Use antivirus and scan it for malware and viruses
- If you are suspicious that someone else is using your internet connection or Wi-Fi, just secure it with a stronger password
5 Troubleshooting Methods to Fix Yahoo Temp Error 19
Can’t wait for half an hour? Well, no problem! You can go through the following troubleshooting methods to get rid of the technical glitch.
# Method 1 –Enable Browser to Accept Cookies:If you have disabled your browser to accept cookies, you have got to enable it right away. Remember, cookies are small bits of information stored on your system. This stored information helps you enjoy quicker access to various things. If you are a Chrome user, this is how you can enable cookies on your browser –
- Open your Google Chrome browser and click “More”.
- Then, press the “Settings” button.
- Now, click “Site Settings” under “Privacy and security”.
- You must click “Cookies” to turn on “cookies”.
- It should be located next to “Blocked”.
Note: To turn off cookies, you need to turn off “Allow sites to save and read cookie data”.
# Method 2 – Remove Spyware, Malware, Pop-ups, and Viruses: Another way or method to get rid of the temp error 19 in your Yahoo is to scan your system and do away with viruses, spyware, or malware. While you can remove these malicious elements from your system by scanning it thoroughly, some malware may not get erased or removed completely. You need to use applications or tools specifically designed for malware.
#Method 3 – Use Supported Browser and OS:Got stuck in between? Can’t send emails? When your Yahoo Mail account is temporarily locked, you are advised to sign out of all devices and browsers and wait for some time. If you have made repeated attempts, it might further prolong the lock period. In this case, you need to use other Operating System and supported browsers. Some of the supported web browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. Note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser for Yahoo products.
#Method 4 – Access Your Yahoo Account from Different Internet Connection: Sometimes the temporary error is from the Internet Service Provider’s end. So, it is highly recommended to access your account from a different Internet connection. You may choose another computer also.
#Method 5 – Use Safe Wi-Fi: Make sure you are not sharing your Internet with anyone. Your Wi-Fi connection should be password protected. Nobody should have access to your high-speed internet connection.
If you are not able to fix this issue with the above steps then you can contact Yahoo customer care service helpline number which is toll-free and Yahoo technical expert will help you to fix your Email issues.