Microsoft Windows Live Mail is a widely used email client that comes loaded with a plethora of features and functionalities. From friendly interface, features, and functionalities to linking other email accounts, Windows Live Mail is a great service to be used for both professional and personal purposes. However, the simplicity and ease of Windows Live Mail can be a bit of a problem if you forgot your password and you have linked your multiple accounts with it. In such a case, the best possible solution is to reset your Microsoft account password. Doing so will change the password for all your Microsoft accounts such as Skyper, OneDrive, Hotmail, Outlook and Windows Live Mail. Below you can find some easy steps to easily reset your Microsoft password and recover your Windows Live Mail account.
Steps to Recover Forgot Windows Live Mail Password
- Go to Microsoft Sign-in page and enter your user id (Email, phone, or Skype) and click on the Next A new page will open.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter a password, but as you have forgotten it, so click on the Forgot my password
- You will get to a page where you will get three options, select I forgot my password option and click on the Next
- Now, you will be prompted to enter the captcha shown on the next page in the empty field. Once you have entered the Captcha, click on the Next
- You will see three options on the next screen. If you chose any one of the first two options and click on the Send code button, you will receive a security code on your phone/email (depending upon the option you chose).
- Enter the code on the subsequent screen and click on the Next button you will be redirected to the password reset page. Create your new password and confirm it to recover your Windows Live Mail account.
- Note: In case, you chose the third option – I don’t have any of these (Step 5), you will be directed to another page. Follow the on-screen instructions on that page and if you are verified positively as the rightful owner of the account, you will be allowed to access your Windows Live Mail account. So this is how you can easily recover your Windows Live Mail account easily. For further information or to get any other issue fixed in your Windows Live Mail account, feel free to contact our customer support, team. We are a reliable Windows Live Mail customer service provider having a fervent team of technical engineers who are proficient in handling all Windows Live Mail related issues. You can contact us via our 24-hour toll-free number anytime. Also, you can send us your query via email or can have an instant chat with our expert via live chat support. We assure to serve you with quality and reliable solution for all Windows Live Mail related issues.